[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2014 location decision

Nicole Ebber nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de
Mon Oct 14 12:36:36 UTC 2013

Thanks a lot! And not only thanks for the decision but also for all
the work the location committee has done in the decision making
process and for the learnings they provided.

We are looking forward to welcoming the international Wikimedia crowd
in Berlin next spring. Our event team will now further negotiate with
the venues and take care of the logistics.

Before chapters/affiliations can decide whom to send to Berlin, they
need to know which topics will be discussed. This means that we all
must fix the programme together before the end of the year. There is
an open call for a programme team on Meta, more support and input is
highly appreciated.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2014/Programme_team

All the best,
Nicole