[Wikimedia-l] Who will host Wikimedia Conference 2014? Bidding process is open!

Cornelius Kibelka jckibelka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:22:08 UTC 2013

Just a small formal question: is there any reason why Amical as a thematic
organization was not considered in the travel costs? I thought it's a
Wikimedia Conference, and not a Chapters Conference anymore.

But maybe that's a further question, whether Thematic Organizations and
User Groups are invited or not..

Best,
Cornelius

----