[Wikimedia-l] Kumusha Takes Wiki project hires 2 Wikipedians for Uganda and Côte d'Ivoire

Florence Devouard anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 14:17:42 UTC 2013

Please find below a link announcement for the hire of two Wikipedians in
Community (*).

One candidate is meant to be working in Uganda whilst the other will be
working in Ivory Coast. Positions are for one year
:http://www.wikiafrica.net/call_for_wir_en/

If you know people/media associated to Uganda or Ivory Coast, please
relay the call !

More info about Kumusha:
* https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Kumusha_Takes_Wiki/en (EN)
* https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Kumusha_Takes_Wiki/fr (FR)

(*) After much thinking, we decided to name the people we are looking
for, "WiC" as in Wikipedian in Community rather than Wikipedian in
Residence as previously. Our reasoning was that in most cases, WiR are
typically Wikipedians "planted" in institutional context (Museums,
libraries etc.) whilst we wanted to avoid this situation and get us to
focus on people or communities (already-existing or to-be-created).
Hence the new name.

Thanks

Anthere