[Wikimedia-l] Wikisource Community User Group recognized

Laura Hale laura at fanhistory.com
Sun Nov 24 12:01:32 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Bence Damokos <bdamokos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can learn more about the group and how to join at
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_User_Group
>
> The Affiliations Committee resolution is at
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Wikisource_Community_User_Group_%E2%80%93_November_2013
> .
> The group has already signed the user group agreement, their first round of
> recognition runs until 31 November 2014.
>
> Please join me in welcoming them and wishing them luck.

Welcome and good luck. :) It is very encouraging to see people from sister
projects coming together to try to work more collaboratively together
inside their own language groups and to develop more formal ties with
existing chapters to facilitate programming to support the work being done
on them. :)

Sincerely,
Laura Hale

--