[Wikimedia-l] Wiki goes to radio: Möebius at Ibero 90.9

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Fri May 31 23:46:26 UTC 2013

Hi Iván,

that's an interesting concept - looking forward to listening to the recordings.

Do you envision that collaboration to broaden a bit over time? For
instance, there does not seem to be any mention of Creative Commons on
their site, or their trained voices might help in getting some more
Wikipedia articles spoken in Spanish, or they might have a sound
archive (or contacts to one), which could then be asked about
releasing materials under Wikimedia-compatible licenses.

Cheers,

Daniel
--
http://okfn.org