[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Chapter report for Wikimedia Sverige April 2013

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Fri May 31 16:44:59 UTC 2013

Congratulations WMSE on all your outreach work!  *11* edit-a-thons in
April: wow! And it sounds like you're doing good work with Wikiversity too
which is super cool.

also, I watched the references video (with the sound off :) ) and it's
really good, very clear -- we should have these for all languages!

-- phoebe

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 3:29 AM, Jan Ainali <jan.ainali at wikimedia.se> wrote:

> The Chapter report for Wikimedia Sverige April 2013 kan now be found on
> our chapter wiki:
>
> http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_reports/2013-04
>
> *Best regards,*
> *Jan Ainali*
>
> CEO, Wikimedia Sverige <http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huvudsida>
> +46 - 729 - 67 29 48

* I use this address for lists; send personal messages to phoebe.ayers <at>
gmail.com *