[Wikimedia-l] endangered languages project -> Tool for map representation

Mathieu Stumpf psychoslave at culture-libre.org
Mon May 27 14:29:51 UTC 2013

Hi, I foward this mail to design, since it seems relevant here.

As far as I know, currently there is no other way to create (world)maps
than taking some existing blank one, and put the color on regions of
interest. Maybe it would be intersting to have such a tool online, but
more important, to ease contributors ability to make interactive maps,
which enable readers to see how a phenomenon evolved/is evolving through
time.

What do you think ?

--
Association Culture-Libre