[Wikimedia-l] making tech journalism easier to read

Oliver Keyes okeyes at wikimedia.org
Tue May 21 10:48:44 UTC 2013

Slightly off-topic, but I would recommend using the SMOG Index rather than
FKT - there's some academic work done that indicates FKT actually
/underestimates/ the reading difficulty of a sentence. And, of course, it
is difficult for the results to be transparent to people outside the United
States.

Oliver Keyes
Community Liaison, Product Development
Wikimedia Foundation