[Wikimedia-l] Some interesting thing about our "friend" User:Shujenchang

AddisWang addiswang94 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 18:30:35 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone

There may be no reason for me to post a Blocking Notification to the mail list, but this thing will absolutely  let you feel shocked which I think it's necessary to reveal what kind of people working with us, and even making important decision.

User:Shujenchang, as know as User:ZH979433, who announced to quit the Chinese Wikipedia after local CheckUsers were elected. But coincidentally, the person who was strongly against the the ZHWP has local CheckUser, was checked and blocked for his disgusting and abominable behavior.

User:Shujenchang stole his ex-boyfriend's Wikipedia account and vandalize Wikipedia because of the broken relationship. By considering his announcement that forever quit ZHWP, User:BenMQ only blocked him in one month to warning. People will lose control in sometimes, it might be too unfriendly if presuming his moral quality only by this. When we thought User: Shujenchang will leave ZHWP and things turn to good, another crazy thing happened.

User:Shujenchang post personal attacks on his ex-boyfriend by using the account of User:Ltdccba when Ltdccba went to the restroom and left his laptop. By using others' trust, User:Shujenchang framed the person who took him as friend. Was checked twice, I finally understand why User:Shujenchang tried to stop the election of local CheckUser.

His account was blocked right now by User:BenMQ. But this "friend" still try to do something on Wikimedia. Please be aware of this thing, who knows who is next EX or next Ltdccba.

The first Blocking Notification: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Shujenchang#Blocking_Notification_on_ZHWP
Meta User Page: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Shujenchang
Voting Members of the Wikimania 2014 Jury: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2014_jury
Blocking information on zhwp: http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:%E5%B0%81%E7%A6%81%E7%94%A8%E6%88%B7/ZH979433