[Wikimedia-l] Resignation announcement, and a parting remark to everyone

Dariusz Jemielniak darekj at alk.edu.pl
Wed May 1 19:06:02 UTC 2013

Dear Deryck,

many thanks for your letter. It is a relief to know that you're not
assuming bad faith.  I really hope that your enthusiasm for Wikimedia will
not die out completely.

One remark: I think that you may need to file a complaint not in your
personal capacity, but representing the chapter (it would be logical if
only the organizations, which are dissatisfied with the results related to
them, could complain). The deadline is also quite short, 7 days from the
day the recommendations were published.

best,

dariusz