[Wikimedia-l] Is anyone motivated to lead a study/projet to integrate a "Tatoeba"-like project within Mediawiki

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 09:47:24 UTC 2013

I noticed that on Commons, there is a need for sentence fragments,
such as "Portrait of a woman facing left at three-quarter length"

Though whole sentences is a major step towards machine translation,
sentence fragments might be more practical for multi-lingual project
endeavors such as Wikidata and Wiki Commons