[Wikimedia-l] Report concerning appeal (FDC round 2)

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat May 18 04:36:37 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:12 AM, Craig Franklin
<cfranklin at halonetwork.net> wrote:
> I think that the recommendations that Susana have made are sensible and not
> onerous to implement, and I urge the FDC to accept and implement these
> recommendations as quickly as possible.

I want to echo Craig's thanks.  This was a most helpful summary.
I hope to see these recommendations are implemented by the FDC before
the next  round's letters of intent are due.

Regards,
SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266