[Wikimedia-l] Report concerning appeal (FDC round 2)

Craig Franklin cfranklin at halonetwork.net
Sat May 18 04:12:59 UTC 2013

Thanks Susana for so quickly documenting this matter, and thanks Jan-Bart
and Patricio for referring this quickly to the Ombudsperson so that it
could be investigated and dealt with quickly rather than being allowed to
fester.

I think that the recommendations that Susana have made are sensible and not
onerous to implement, and I urge the FDC to accept and implement these
recommendations as quickly as possible.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin