[Wikimedia-l] Two days left to apply: Program Evaluation & Design Workshop in Budapest, June 22-23

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Wed May 15 18:31:12 UTC 2013

[pardon the cross-post]

Hello everyone,

*This is a reminder that there are 2 days left to apply to attend the first
Program Evaluation & Design Workshop, which will take place in Budapest,
June 22-23. Applications close at 12 AM PST May 17.*

Please review this recent blog announcing the event:

https://blog.wikimedia.org/2013/05/09/program-evaluation-workshop-budapest/

*Wikimedia community members, chapter staff/volunteers, solitary volunteers
- anyone who is a program leader is encouraged to apply. Please note, we
have only 20 slots available and limited funding to support attendees. If
you do apply, you must email me at sarah at wikimedia.org if you are
requesting funding before/after you apply. *

We will be filming our workshop, so don't fret if you cannot attend this
first one, or aren't accepted to attend this time.

*You can get a better taste for the event through our evolving Meta Event
page: *

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Program_Evaluation_and_Design/June_2013_Workshop

Thank you Wikimedia Magyarország for your support and assistance.

-Sarah

--
*Sarah Stierch**
Wikimedia Foundation Program Evaluation & Design Community Coordinator

Visit me on Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SarahStierch>!