[Wikimedia-l] Board candidates page: please set as a subject of translation

Benjamin Chen bencmqwiki at gmail.com
Tue May 14 16:38:31 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

Before I saw the reply, I went ahead and tagged the page for translation, including Francis's statement.
I have learnt and realised that it wasn't the best idea to translate that part just yet. Thanks Thehelpfulone, I've reverted that section. Sorry.

The other parts of the two new statements are ready for translation.

Regards,

Benjamin Chen / [[User:Bencmq]]