[Wikimedia-l] movement blog, not WMF blog, was: Go away, community (from WMF wiki at least)

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat May 11 20:38:28 UTC 2013

On 11 May 2013 21:03, Yaroslav M. Blanter <putevod at mccme.ru> wrote:

> At this point I am lost. Comcom is made of the representative of chapters,
> right? (I just happen to know this because the representatives of the
> Russian chapter there have hmm... complicated relations with the communities
> of Russian language projects). Is the blog then the business of WMF and
> chapters?

No, it's pretty much anyone who is likely to deal with the media as
any sort of representative of "Wikipedia", "Wikimedia", etc. So
there's Foundation staff, there's board members, there's chapter
representatives, there's not-formally-affiliated volunteers like me.
(I think that's all the categories, no doubt I've missed someone.)

(So if there's anyone who deals with the media and isn't on the list,
please email Matthew or Jay promptly!)

- d.