[Wikimedia-l] Ting's resignation, Thank you for five great years

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at wikimedia.de
Wed May 8 10:04:26 UTC 2013

Hi Jan-Bart,

I would like to join you in thanking Ting for his work over the last 5
years (man, what a long time, and what a great commitment).

@Ting: Thank You and Vielen Dank! I am very confident that you will stay
part of our great movement in the future, in whatever capacity suits you
best. And I am looking forward to hear from you, to get your advice and
your input in all things related to Wikimedia.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Pavel Richter
Vorstand

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.