[Wikimedia-l] The world's most efficient charity?

Jan Ainali jan.ainali at wikimedia.se
Tue May 7 17:17:07 UTC 2013

Well, It might be a little hard to penetrate and realise what is what in
this huge page, but we do have our accounting public here:

https://donera.wikimedia.se/en/wmse/audit/public/3

If you have any specific questions, please direct them to me or
User:Prolineserver, our treasurer and Master of CiviCRM.

*Med vänliga hälsningar,
Jan Ainali*

Verksamhetschef, Wikimedia Sverige <http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huvudsida>
0729 - 67 20 48