[Wikimedia-l] And content - Re: WikiReaders4Kids

Victor Grigas vgrigas at wikimedia.org
Mon May 6 00:54:01 UTC 2013

Mathias -

This: http://schools-wikipedia.org/

is something I think would be a great option for english-speaking students,
if we can get it on the Wikireaders

Also I think I need to be clear about a possible language issue: In the USA
people like me often use the word 'kid' to mean anyone all the way up to
sometimes the age of 21 or 25, and can be interchanged with the word
'child' when referring to someone under the age of puberty.

Merci & pardon je ne parlais pas Francias :)