[Wikimedia-l] [Wikidata-l] Glossary vs. Glossaries

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 22:00:36 UTC 2013

On Mar 22, 2013 10:34 AM, "Mathieu Stumpf" writes:

> Note that your solutions are not exclusives, we may as well chose to
distribute ressources in each, so we have a working but not great solution
right now, an easily implementable better solution on mean term, and a
great solution on the long term.

> Anyway glossary are a dictionnary topic, so this topic may really feed
the wiktionary future brainstorm page[1].

> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiktionary_future

My thoughts exactly.  This is fundamentally a dictionary question, and a
service / view that a good faceted dictionary can provide.