[Wikimedia-l] Mid-Year Financial Statements

Gayle Karen Young gyoung at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 20 18:52:37 UTC 2013

Hi Pine!

*We overtly recruit outside of SF. I think our latest hire was from Texas!
Last year 23% were remote employees, and that percentage has increased to
31% this year. Of that 31%, 17% live abroad. **As of February 2013, 27% of
staff is female, 28% minority, 34% are foreign nationals, and 69% have
lived or worked abroad. ** We'd like more. :) If anyone knows interested
candidates, current jobs can be found at jobs.wikimedia.org.*
*
*
*Warmest regards, Gayle*