[Wikimedia-l] [WikimediaPL-l] 1989 Roadshow comes to Poland

Michał Buczyński sandbox at o2.pl
Mon Mar 18 23:16:25 UTC 2013

Hello John, Tack så mycket för ditt brev!

Thank you for your interest in Poland and Polish Wikimedia community, it is very nice of you!

As I understand, this is a once-in-a-long-period-of-time opportunity. As I must agree with Polimerek that 1989 is not easy with some people in Poland and their political agenda (we Poles can spoil and poison even the greatest victories :/) maybe we could think of using this event in a way that could be quite politically neutral and possibly uncontroversial (there will always be people unhappy with what we do but you cannot please everyone) but still beneficial for Wikimedia.

I hope we can sort it out.

Best Regards,
Michał "Aegis Maelstrom" :) Buczyński