[Wikimedia-l] Setting up a Wikimedia Trust (was: Endowment)

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:24:37 UTC 2013

Nemo, can you explain what the benefits would be? What I see is a
massive future headache over bureaucracy and roles, and no tangible
benefit to separating a "Trust" from the actual ownership and
management of the Wikimedia projects. I read the meta page, but don't
see an outline of why this would be a good idea.

~Nathan