[Wikimedia-l] [Reminder] Fwd: [Language Engineering] Office hour on 13th March 2013, 1700UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 13 12:15:12 UTC 2013

Hello,

This a reminder that the Language Engineering team will be having an
office hour today i.e. 13th of March 2013, at 1700 UTC.  The agenda
can be found in the section below.

Also, I'd like to apologize that the original mail was inadvertently
not sent to the wikimedia-l list. Please do try to join in if you have
the time.

Thanks.
Runa

Agenda:

# Introductions
# MediaWiki Language Extension Bundle Release
# Translate Extension (TUX) Updates
# Updates about participation in various community events
# Follow up from earlier office hours:
     Language Team (new) plans
     Testing Event plans
# Q/A - We shall be taking questions during the session. Questions can
also be sent to runa at wikimedia dot org before the event and can be
addressed during the office-hour.