[Wikimedia-l] Are there plans for interactions between wikidata and wiktionaries ?

Andrea Zanni zanni.andrea84 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 14:22:37 UTC 2013

Hi Denny,
as Nemo pointed out, that grant is for Wikisource :-)
http://meta.wikimedia.org/**wiki/Grants:IEG/Elaborate_**
Wikisource_strategic_vision<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/Elaborate_Wikisource_strategic_vision>

We spoke about that briefly in the Office hours:
one of the main thing Wikidata could do, I think,
is to centralize cross-wiki links, the very same way it centralized
interlinks.
I don't know how difficult could it be, but I sense this would be a
breakthrough for all sister projects.
We could review the Sister template, and make cross-wiki navigation much
more easy and useful.

Aubrey