[Wikimedia-l] fiction: WMF policy of paying less than market

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:15:48 UTC 2013

The funny thing about all of this is that it seems to be non-employees who are "very" concerned about these things and no employees are actually whistle blowing or commenting.

I think that says something about how truly non-problematic this is. And I'm sure if employees did have some problems, this mailing list and the participants would probably be the last place they'd take it.

Sarah

Sent from my iPhone