[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Nicole Ebber nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de
Wed Mar 6 14:10:28 UTC 2013

And please allow me to add that there are "only" chapter
representatives in Milan, but this project is also open to non-chapter
community members. On top of that, you don't know whether the
representatives a chapter sends are the ones who are interested
in/working on those policy issues.

Best,
Nicole