[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Jan Engelmann jan.engelmann at wikimedia.de
Wed Mar 6 13:48:04 UTC 2013

Hi Balázs,

of course I am aware of the chapter conference. But first, there will be no
volunteers. Second, there won't be enough time. Third, we want to integrate
a short input from a Brussels-based NGO to learn something about "things
really work". And apart from that, we searched for a very really central
city in Europe, which is in fact - Brussels.

Best, Jan