[Wikimedia-l] Global bans RFC closed

Adrian Raddatz ajraddatz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 21:51:27 UTC 2013

If I were really wanting to stir stuff up, I'd say that the entire RFC was
invalid because there was one option for supporting the proposal and two
for opposing it. It should have been a clearer yes or no, especially since
the third section only appeared to the end/after the RfC was advertised.
But, I think that Peter's suggestion to re-examine it in a year is a good
one. Then we can all see if this wording actually works, or not.

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm. There were 77 comments in support, and 68 comments in opposition,
> but it was closed as supporting the global bans policy in its current
> form. Interesting.
>
> On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM, ENWP Pine <deyntestiss at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > This RFC has previously been discussed on this list. The RFC is now
> closed.
> >
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Global_bans
> >
> > Pine

Adrian Raddatz, R.C.N.