[Wikimedia-l] Open Knowledge Foundation and Wikimedia Foundation

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Fri Mar 1 19:21:58 UTC 2013

I'd like to point out that Wikimedia Ă–sterreich has good relationships
with OKFN Austria.
We had people from OKFN in our latest TV show (broadcast on March 4th,
19:30 CET on BR-alpha) and we are thinking about a joint-venture to set
up a public Open Data portal for Austria.

/Manuel

Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch