[Wikimedia-l] On now: European Dialog on Internet Governance

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 05:48:27 UTC 2013

Here's a call from ISOC for applying for funding to attend the Internet
Governance Forum to be held 22-25 October in Bali:
http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/igf-ambassadors-programme

Deadline: 24 June.

2013 calendar of the Internet Governance Forum at:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/content/article/121-preparatory-process/1278-2013-calendar
Includes the European Dialog on Internet Governance that is on now.

Best
Bishakha