[Wikimedia-l] Wikipedia for Diplomats (June 21)

Alex Peek alexpeek1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 19:12:56 UTC 2013

Thanks Everton, I will be sure to join the Webinar.

"How can diplomats contribute to improve Wikipedia articles to increase
their public diplomacy value?"

I am doing a Wikipedia project that is highly related to this issue that
attempts to standardize economic data on Wikipedia for every country and
city in the world. It's essentially the periodic table for economics. I
guarantee this will be a valuable resource in the future. Please check it
out: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_Economic_Map

Here are draft articles I am working on for the top ten economies:

Countries ranked by 2011 GDP

1. United States:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mcnabber091/Economy_of_the_United_States

2. China: