[Wikimedia-l] Swedish Wikipedia reach 1 million (with support of bots)

Hubertl hubert.laska at gmx.at
Tue Jun 18 05:00:15 UTC 2013

Am 16.06.2013 15:24, schrieb Johan Jönsson:

> I would say our experience is that it doesn't affect the number of human
> editors at all in any way.

Hi Johan, Anders Wennersten says:

And as shown earlier we have learned that this actually helps recruting
and keeping editors

???

It is difficult to draw conclusions about user behavior. The more
difficult it is to say something about the behavior of persons, which
are not yet detectable part of the community.

Because it's probably the most difficulty to make predictions about
facts that take place in the future.

A couple of people run bots that create very