[Wikimedia-l] Swedish Wikipedia reach 1 million (with supportof bots)

Jan Ainali jan.ainali at wikimedia.se
Mon Jun 17 14:01:07 UTC 2013

2013/6/17 Ilario Valdelli <valdelli at gmail.com>

> One of the strategic goal of the plan of wikimedia movement is the quality.

That is true. However, the strategic plan does not go into detail on how to
measure it. Is it an article that only has claims backed by sources? If so,
the bot-generated articles are very high-quality. Is it a featured article?
Then I guess that reaching the goal of 25% will be pretty tough.

Actually, the most reasonable way to reach that goal, having 12,5 million
quality articles in two years, is to use some sort of automation.

/Jan Ainali