[Wikimedia-l] PRISM

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 18:44:27 UTC 2013

I encourage everyone to join the StopWatching campaign, individually.

It also seems like the right thing for Wikimedia to stand for; our
projects are among the more prominent supporters of anonymous and
pseudonymous knowledge-work on the web.

SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266