[Wikimedia-l] Thanks for all the fish!

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 08:06:04 UTC 2013

Dear Milos,

No! But understand. Also now understand why you withdrew your Board
candidacy.

Thank you for writing so honestly. It touched a chord in me (having gone
through similar cycles in other worlds).

One of my earliest memories of the wikimedia movement is having a smoky
chat with you in wikimania Gdansk about everything from the politics of
language to the films of Emir Kusturica. You made me feel at home. :)

I hope our paths will continue to cross.

Best
Bishakha