[Wikimedia-l] Questions for the WMF Board of Trustees?

Jan-Bart de Vreede jdevreede at wikimedia.org
Mon Jul 29 18:08:17 UTC 2013

Hi Lodewijk,

I would be happy to attend any roundtable on that topic, or other topic on that level. I just do NOT have the time to get it on the agenda. In other words: if you send me anywhere on fri/sat/sun I will turn up :)

To you and others: As usual: please feel free to find me walking around and accost me regarding anything :)

Regards

Jan-Bart