[Wikimedia-l] Questions for the WMF Board of Trustees?

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 15:22:11 UTC 2013

Hi Lodewijk,

Thanks for the idea! I can't commit right now that anyone will be able to
do this (all the trustees have a busy schedule and are pulled in lots of
different directions during Wikimania) but we might be able to schedule a
session or two (though since the schedule is so packed with good sessions,
it will be difficult to find a slot!)

I will bring it up. Maybe we can figure out what topics people are most
interested in discussing via the wiki. I'd be interested in a discussion
about WMF strategy and planning for the future, personally.

Also, everyone should feel free to say hello to any of the trustees during
Wikimania, if you don't already know us :)

best,
Phoebe