[Wikimedia-l] Survey on Wikimedia Chapters

Michał Buczyński sandbox at o2.pl
Wed Jul 24 07:15:06 UTC 2013

Hello all the people involved in Chapters!
I would like to invite you to take a part in a survey on WM Chapters.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Research/Survey_1

As I briefly explained there, it is an effort agreed during WCA meetings, taken to start gathering information about us and present it visibly. For now, information about chapters is scattered, and often missing - and even people wanting to highlight the chapters, build more bridges between them, create some benchmarks and share solutions are lacking data about all the local entities.

So, please help me in showing your Chapter and make sure your data are there! :) The sooner, the better! :)

== Survey ==
For your convienience I set up two ways to respond: you can answer it on-line using:
* MediaWiki: on a dedicated subpage on Meta
* Google Spreadsheet

Use whatever you find more suitable. If it is still not O.K. with you, you can send me a spreadsheet via e-mail.
I know it is an additional work and the survey is far from being perfect, but someone needed to start it. There is a talk page if you have any comments.
== Outcome ==
First presentation will be given in Hong Kong. Further hopefully will come.
Thanks for your help!

Best Regards to everyone,
Michał "Aegis Maelstrom" Buczyński, Wikimedia Poland.