[Wikimedia-l] [Internal-l] 2013-2014 Round 1 FDC eligibility status & IRC office hours

Anasuya Sengupta asengupta at wikimedia.org
Thu Jul 18 04:24:34 UTC 2013

Hi Lodewijk,

Since you asked specifically about WMF not sending in a Letter of Intent
(LoI) to the FDC process, WMF - like any other entity interested in
applying for Round 2 - doesn't need to have sent it in by June 8th as did
those interested in applying for Round 1. Essentially, entities that are
interested in applying for Round 2 of any year have the option of either
publishing an LoI by June 8th, clarifying they intend to apply for Round 2,
or publishing it by November 8th in order to be eligible for Round 2. As
Anders mentioned, the FDC and WMF are in a conversation to confirm the
details, but WMF intends to apply for Round 2 of the 2013-14 FDC process.

thanks,
Anasuya