[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] (Announcement) Ana Toni Announced as New Wikimedia Foundation Board Member

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Jul 17 20:48:09 UTC 2013

(just for the record, not reflecting at all on Ana's qualities or being
unhappy with the actual decision):

I understand that the board took this decision online on June 19. I'm a
little disappointed it took so long to communicate this to the community:
almost three weeks after the decision, a week after the term was effective.
If such a long preperation is required to communicate the decision, perhaps
it would make sense to adjust the effectivity date accordingly in the
future.

Best,
Lodewijk