[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] (Announcement) Ana Toni Announced as New Wikimedia Foundation Board Member

Jon Davies jon.davies at wikimedia.org.uk
Tue Jul 9 11:07:16 UTC 2013

Dear Ana,

Congratulations on your appointment and greetings from Wikimedia UK  - the
UK chapter of the movement.

We are pleased that you know the UK well. Do you speak any Welsh?

There is always a welcome and a desk for visitors from the Foundation here
in London so pop in and see us next time you are in London.

Will you be in Hong Kong at Wikimania?

Jon Davies

CEO WMUK.