[Wikimedia-l] [Internal-l] 2013-2014 Round 1 FDC eligibility status & IRC office hours

Itzik Edri itzik at infra.co.il
Tue Jul 16 13:12:23 UTC 2013

Hi Garfield,

I must say I'm surprised from the new requirements. Eligible entities of
last year now need to send by 15 September documents about 2012 - a year
that is totally unrelated to the FDC process that started only this year?
Why it been decided only now?
 We are not hiding a thing, but not only by 30th July we need to send FDC
Q2 report, by 1st October annual plan budget for 2014, and by 31 October
FDC Q3 report.. Hey, not everyone are big chapters, and we are really need
time also to *work* and execute the program we asked the money for...

So financial report can be translated from the financial report we sent to
the Israeli authority (again, more money spends on translation as probably
our employees don't have time for that and have other paper work, and this
is also going to work if there is no special format and different numbers
and metrics requsted by the FDC and not different from what we already have
on the report we made..). But about the 2012 activity report? What format?
what information need to be there? this is totally something we need to
collect from start and mean more administrative work.

Itzik