[Wikimedia-l] Staff Images

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 08:25:29 UTC 2013

Funny thing is, at my work I'm trying to get my staff to take crazy
picture for our public staff page. Pictures with stupid/crazy objects,
cosplaying, playing games, etc.

Because I believe my staff are not well represented by ID Card photos
(those are great for passports, but to provide an insight of what we
are... not so much). They're awesome people, with great personality
and I want people from the outside to know it, and I want people to
want to join us and knowing if they're hired they're walking into a
mad house.

So for one, I love Rory, and Brandon picture is just awesome.

My 2 cts
--
Christophe