[Wikimedia-l] Russian Wikipedia in trouble /yet/ again

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Wed Jul 10 11:00:17 UTC 2013

David Gerard wrote:

> Fred, what's your actual point and suggested course of action with
> this thread, and what does it have to do with the original starting
> point?

I'm totally puzzled to see how this thread was turned on its head. Not
the first time that this happens on this list, but it's still /the/ most
perfect example on how to discuss crap instead of the actual point that
I've seen in a long, long time.

Though now I think of it, it's not the first time that a Russian
Wikipedia-related thread gets hijacked and people end up discussing
irrelevant shit and essentially wasting traffic.

I'm really disappointed.

	-- Tomasz