[Wikimedia-l] Office hours

James Alexander jalexander at wikimedia.org
Sat Jan 26 13:46:52 UTC 2013

I don't know if it's just an american school thing but I know the term from
my professors (and before that some high school teachers) who had 'office
hours' which were set hours when they could be guaranteed to be in their
office without other meetings/commitments so that you could just drop by
without an appointment an chat.

James

James Alexander
Manager, Merchandise