[Wikimedia-l] Aaron Swartz is dead

Gregory Varnum gregory.varnum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 17:21:57 UTC 2013

Condolences to all that knew him - very tragic - especially at such a young age.

If my memory is correct (and that's a gamble) I seem to recall knowing about him more from his work on early RSS around the age of 13.  I was in college doing websites at the time and recall being rather impressed with someone so young making such a widespread impact on the core of the web.

-greg aka varnent

>>> http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/whowriteswikipedia
>>> http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/whorunswikipedia
>>> http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/morewikipedians