[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Chapter reports WMNL

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 00:12:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

Copying the text of the reports and announcing when new reports are
available are a nice courtesy.
The last two WMNL reports are worth the click, some interesting stuff in
there about hackathons, glam, open office days, board and staff changes,
etc.; the time spent on prolonging this discussion could probably have been
used for reading the reports either in the inbox or in a new tab (provided
you have internet and a proper browser when reading this).

In any case, if you prefer to be up to date on most reports, even those not
posted on this list, you can follow @chaptersplanet on Twitter or sign up
for the full text e-mail digest at chaptersplanet.org.

Best regards,

Bence