[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Chapter reports WMNL

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Sun Jan 6 23:52:44 UTC 2013

Hello,
Rather the other way round, I'd question the sending of reports to
lists, with regard to the information overload we get. If someone
really is interested in the activities of a chapter, he or she can go
to the chapter reports on Meta, and has a list of reports there. A
short summary of the report would even create more work for the
chapter. I really don't see the problem here.
Kind regards
Ziko

2013/1/7 Cornelius Kibelka <jckibelka at gmail.com>:
> I agree as well. At least at short list of the main topics would help a lot.
>
> Regards,
> Cornelius
>
> ----
> Cornelius Kibelka
>
> @jaancornelius
> +49-1520-7226062
>

> On 7 January 2013 00:30, Sarah Stierch <sarah.stierch at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I agree with Thomas, I have to admit :)
>>
>> Having a brief "in summary" of what links comprise of is common practice
>> and would be fabulous!
>>
>> Every second counts in this world of mass stimulation and information. :)
>>
>> Sarah
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

>> > The problem is, it's hard to know if you are interested in the report
>> > without having any idea what it contains. A short summary, or at least a
>> > list of contents, helps you decide whether to click on the link or not.
>> (If
>> > the report is already a fairly short summary, just include the whole
>> thing.)

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
dr. Ziko van Dijk, voorzitter
http://wmnederland.nl/