[Wikimedia-l] Info: Election for WCA Chairperson

Fae faewik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:13:54 UTC 2013

On 25 February 2013 04:17, Newyorkbrad <newyorkbrad at gmail.com> wrote:
> voting. To the extent that a given member might wish to decide his or her
> vote through consultation with his or her chapter -- through internal
> discussion and consensus or a vote of the chapter board members or all the
> chapter's members, on a mailing list or at a chapter meeting -- I'm not
> sure one week is a long enough period in which all chapters can do so.

I have added a week to the overall process, which would not seem to be
an issue with installing a Chairperson well in advance of the Milan
conference.

The dates I have added are:
    Nominations open midnight (UTC) on Monday 25 February 2013.
    Nominations close midnight on Wednesday 6 March 2013 and voting is opened.
    Voting closes midnight Sunday 17 March 2013.

Thanks,
Fae
Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) faewik at gmail.com
Chapters Association Council Chair http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA